Our client is looking for experienced night shift Hygiene operative / supervisor to work in their busy Garlic bread factory production lines. The factory based on Sutton Fields. Ongoing position, temp to perm contract is available for the right candidate after 12 weeks. Immediate start for the right candidate.
– Cleaning of machinery using PPE provided;
– To carry out general and specific hygiene duties
– Safe use of chemicals and cleaning equipment / machinery;
– Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
– Comply with all Health, Safety and Quality procedures at all times;
• Have a positive attitude and work ethic;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Be able to work as part of a team;
• A good eye for detail;
• Previous experience is preferred.
Monday – Thursday 22:00-06:30
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Starting pay rate £8.83 per hour
If you are interested then please email your CV to email@example.com
or contact Sutton recruitment – 01482 219777
experience in cleaning machinery, working with chemicals, supervising staff, team member
Rate of Pay
£8.83 per hour
Job ID – HygOp